Ok y’all, THIS….
This might keep you from your favorite coffee shop, its THAT GOOD!!!!
Think…all the goodness of a strong, rich iced coffee amped up 12 notches to make a coffee lover’s head spin…wondering how in the world something so dreamy and creamy could be made at home, without dairy products!!
- 1/2 c homemade cold brew concentrate – see directions below
- 1/2 c Califa Farms Toasted Coconut Almond Milk or 1/4-1/3 c coconut cream
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, your preference
- Make your cold brew concentrate (stronger, less acid & more flavorful than regular coffee) by adding 1 c coffee grounds and 3.5 c water in a French press. Stir once, then let it sit overnight. Press in the morning and you’re done! Store your extra cold brew (a.k.a. gold) in the fridge.
- Combine the ingredients for 1 iced coffee. If you are using coconut cream, you will need to warm the coffee first, so that the coconut cream will melt right into your coffee. Adjust to your taste by adding more of any of the ingredients. Stir well and serve over ice.