Ok y'all, THIS....
This might keep you from your favorite coffee shop, it's THAT GOOD!!!!
Think...all the goodness of a strong, rich iced coffee amped up a few notches to leave you wondering how in the world something so dreamy and creamy could be made at home, saving you four bucks a day!
ICED WHITE COFFEE
Makes: 2 Cups
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 c homemade cold brew concentrate- see below
- 1 c your choice of milk or cream: regular, almond, coconut, etc.
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- Make your cold brew concentrate (stronger, less acid & more flavorful than regular coffee) by adding 1 c coffee grounds and 3 1/2 c water in a French press. Stir once, then let sit overnight. Press in the morning and you're done! Store your extra cold brew (a.k.a. pure gold) in the fridge. Alternatively, you can brew some double strength coffee in your normal method.
- Fill your cups halfway with cold brew concentrate (or double-duty coffee).
- Stir in your desired amount of maple syrup.
- Finish your cups off with your choice of milk.
- Add a few ice cubes and enjoy!
Have a friend who would love to know how to DIY a creamy iced latte, do share this recipe!