This recipe is one of three meals that are made with some of the same ingredients. Cook one or try cooking them as a “stack” of three to best utilize your time and ingredients. Start with Turkey & Sun-dried Tomato Mini Meatloaves and after cooking that, you will be part-way toward two other meals in the stack, Roasted Tomatoes with Olives and Feta and Spinach and Artichoke and Broccoli Pasta Salad.
Turkey & Sun-dried Tomato Mini Meatloaves
Serves 5-6 if just cooking this meal. Serves 2 if cooking the “stack” of 3 meals.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ⅓ - ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 ounces sliced sun-dried tomatoes, marinated in olive oil
- ½ cup breadcrumbs or almond meal
- 4 ounces of spinach, chopped
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 ⅓ pounds ground turkey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare a medium sized baking sheet.
- Lightly beat 2 eggs in the bottom of a large bowl. Add olive oil, minced garlic, chopped parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, breadcrumbs/almond meal, spinach, feta cheese and some salt and pepper and mix to combine. Add ground turkey and mix well.
- Form 2 mini meatloaves out of the mixture (each about the shape & size of a brick), and place them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Place meatloaves in the oven and cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees, about 30-35 minutes.
If cooking the “stack” of 3 meals, store 1 mini meatloaf for later use.
Don't stop there! Use your leftovers to make 2 more UNIQUE MEALS: Roasted Tomatoes with Olives and Feta and Spinach and Artichoke and Broccoli Pasta Salad.